|Almondbury Elderly Help||RegisterApplyInformationFees|
|Our terms and fees|
The registration fee is £99. (Approx $185, €125, 210 Australian Dollars, 260 New Zealand Dollars, 195 Canadian Dollars ...). The registration is valid for 1 year.
1. HELPER INTRODUCTION FEES:
( Note: All references to female helpers also apply to male helpers).
3. The fee is due on the explicit or implicit acceptance of a prospective helper by the client and the appropriate fee will be charged.
4. No refunds or replacements will be made unless the fee has been paid at the appropriate time as outlined in paragraph 4.
5. Introductions are confidential. Passing on of an introduction to another employer, resulting in an engagement, renders the client liable to payment of the agency´s fee.
6. It is up to the client to inform the agency in the event that a suitable helper has not been identified, the agency will contact the client from time to time and if the client fails to confirm the above within 7 working days then the agency will assume that a helper has been employed by the client and paragraph 4 will apply.
7. Whilst the agency makes every reasonable effort to verify the integrity and suitability of the helper; the agency cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of, or any negligent, dishonest or malicious act by the helper.
8. If the client require the helper to drive, this shall be the full responsibility of the client concerned. The agency accepts no responsibility for this whatsoever.
9. The agency fee is the payment for the introduction of the helper. The agency cannot be held responsible should the helper stay for a shorter time than planned or not arrive . But will endeavour to find a replacement as outlined in paragraph 14. It is up to the client to inform the agency.
10. The helper is entitled to a minimum of two weeks notice of termination, plus pocket money.
11. The client warrants:-
(A) That the information contained in the completed application form is full and correct.
(B) That the client will at all times behave in a reasonable and responsible way towards the helper.
Provided that the fee is paid at the appropriate time as outlined in paragraph 4:-
12. Should the helper leave prior to the expiry of the agreed term, the agency will use its best endeavours to offer a replacement free of charge, save that no liability shall accrue to the agency if it is unable to offer such a replacement or if such a replacement is not accepted by the client.
13. In the event that a replacement becomes necessary, the agency will always offer a helper who is able to stay for a similar time period wherever possible. However, if at the time the most suitable helper is only available for a shorter time than the original placement, the agency will then offer a subsequent replacement to cover the time period paid for.
14. Where replacements are required, the agency can give no guarantees as to the nationality of the new helper. The character and suitability of a replacement may not be judged according to nationality.
16. At the discretion of the agency, we will use our best efforts to provide a replacement helper to cover the agreed time period should this become necessary. This is valid for a maximum of 2 replacements. After this the normal fee will apply. This offer is subject to availability at the time and cannot be guaranteed. Nationality cannot be specified.
17. Should the replacement stay for longer than the original time period agreed, the client will be invoiced accordingly.
18. In the event of cancellation by the client, half of the fee will be refunded subject to the client informing the agency within 7 working days.
19. Cancellation by the client after the helper has accepted and after he/she has bought the ticket to travel will result in no refund being made.
20. Should the helper cancel or fail to arrive, the agency will make it a priority to find a suitable replacement . If that is not possible then a refund will be made less (£135.00) for administration charges.
21. Should the client decide at any point to cancel their agreement with the Agency and does not wish to have any, replacement, this will in all cases result in no refund being made.
|About us Resources|